- All orders are placed online HERE
What Does The Program Cost?
- The full program is currently costed at $US399.00 per year for full online access. The annual subscription provides access to all content including all video modules, staff manuals and student workbooks.
- The full seven-module DVD classroom resource.
- CD with all staff manuals and student workbooks.
- Access to ongoing information on boys education via regular updates.
Can We Trial The Program First?
We provide extensive video samples, teacher manual samples and student workbook samples on this site to help inform your purchasing decision. The sample content on the website is designed to give you a great overview of the depth, quality and scope of the program before purchase. Check out the modules tab to see the video samples –HERE
Can We Receive An Invoice?
Yes. We will invoice your school as soon as you place your online order.
What ages are suitable for The Men We Need?
Most schools run Choicez Media programs addressing these content issues between Grades 9 – 12.
How do we best use the program?
The Men We Need can be used in many different ways. It can be run as a weekly program during term time or as an intensive program on retreat or reflection days. Watch the video above for more information.
How Long Does Each Video Run For
Each video module varies between 18 – 25 minutes. At the end of the video student workbooks provide extensive student activities and opportunity for reflection and further strategies for ongoing learning. The use of the videos and workbooks is built around a standard one lesson time block.